Thank you to all who made GOAL 2016 a success! GOAL 2017 will be held at Croke Park in Dublin, Ireland, from Oct. 3 to 6, 2017. Pre-registration opens on Oct. 6. By pre-registering, you will be amongst the first to be notified once registration opens. GOAL 2017 is expected to sell out.
AQUACULTURE IS… HEALTHY FISH, HEALTHY PEOPLE, HEALTHY PLANET
Make your mark on greater aquaculture production and sustainability by joining the 400-plus seafood professionals from around the world who attend the Global Aquaculture Alliance’s annual GOAL (Global Outlook on Aquaculture Leadership) conference. GOAL is a unique, once-a-year opportunity to learn, network and connect producers and suppliers to the marketplace, all in a business-friendly yet casual environment. Since its inception in 2001, GOAL has evolved into a must-attend conference for the world’s aquaculture thought leaders.
No other conference captures the challenges and opportunities facing aquaculture like GOAL. Exclusive to GOAL is:
• Global farmed seafood production data and analysis, delivered by James Anderson of the University of Florida and Ragnar Tveteras of the University of Stavanger
• Presentations by the world’s foremost authorities on animal health and welfare, disease management and antibiotic use, led by GAA’s George Chamberlain
• Q&A with the world’s leading retail and foodservice buyers in a roundtable-style format
• Q&A with the world’s foremost authorities on environmental responsibility, social responsibility and food safety
• Keynote addresses by the world’s leading seafood thought leaders
• Presentation of the Global Aquaculture Innovation & Leadership Award
View presentations from GOAL 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 and 2015, or watch GOAL 2014 GOAL 2014 videos with simulated presentations. GOAL 2016 presentations are available only to registrants.
Responsible aquaculture is a journey, not a destination. So why should your marketing strategy be any different? Aligning with GAA is a statement about your long-term commitment to responsible aquaculture. Be visible onsite at the GOAL conference and online with the Global Aquaculture Advocate website and actively reach seafood professionals year-round. Download GAA’s 2016 media kit for sponsorship opportunities and contact GAA Relationship Manager Sally Krueger at +1-314-780-1444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.