Registration for the Global Aquaculture Alliance’s GOAL 2016 conference is open: http://ow.ly/10bPTI
The four-day conference takes place at the White Swan Hotel in Guangzhou, China, from Sept. 19 to 22. To book your room at the White Swan Hotel, visit http://ow.ly/10bR04. When booking your room, input the promo code “GOAL2016.”
GOAL, which draws around 450 attendees, is a unique, once-a-year opportunity to learn, network and connect producers and suppliers to the marketplace, all in a business-friendly yet casual environment.
No other conference captures the challenges and opportunities facing aquaculture like GOAL. Exclusive to GOAL is:
• Global farmed seafood production data and analysis, delivered by James Anderson of the University of Florida and Ragnar Tveteras of the University of Stavanger.
• Presentations by the world’s foremost authorities on animal health and welfare, disease management and antibiotic use, led by GAA’s George Chamberlain.
• Q&A with the world’s leading retail and foodservice buyers in a roundtable-style format, led by GAA’s Peter Redmond.
• Q&A with the world’s foremost authorities on environmental responsibility, social responsibility and food safety.
• Keynote addresses by the world’s leading seafood executives.
• Presentation of the Global Aquaculture Innovation & Leadership Award.
Interested in presenting at GOAL 2016? Requests for presentations are being accepted through April 15: http://ow.ly/10bR8i. The conference program will be available by the end of April.